Champlin's Restaurant serves a broad selection of fresh seafood, straight off the commercial fishing trawlers, and off-shore and in-shore lobster boats.
Sit on the upstairs deck, relax and watch as Rhode Island fishing boats come in with their daily catch from the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy a refreshing drink from our full service bar, or try one of the dishes listed in our menu.
|11 am - 9 pm
|11 am - 6 pm
|11 am - 7 pm
||Friday, Saturday and Sunday
*View Our Menu*
Our customers also enjoy the unique casual, self-serve, and relaxed dining atmosphere at Champlin's Restaurant, particularly for family dining. Diners order their selections at a food counter and then take their selections to tables of their own choice.
When making your selection, please keep in mind the following:
- We use only the finest of cholesterol-free oils for all our cooking. Each item is prepared fresh for you to enjoy.
- Most dinners, including the lobster dinner, are served with coleslaw and a choice of red or french fried potatoes.
- Exceptions: The seafood platter comes only with french fries and the clam bake come only with red potatoes.
- Please note that the twin lobster is not a dinner and is served only with drawn butter.
- Flounder or Yellow-Tail (flat fish) is used in our fish and chips.
- We use a dry batter for all of our fried foods.
- A la carte means that you only get the main item. For example, if you order fried clams a la carte, you will get only fried clams - no fries or cole slaw.
- Steamed clams and fried clams are full belly clams, soft shell clams.
- Cherrystones (little necks) are hard shell clams and are approximately the size of a half dollar.
- We have a full liquor license, and serve iced cold draft beer, your favorite colada, margarita, or cocktail.
- Remember to watch for our specials!